At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
- Do you love creating experiences that delight and surprise people?
- Are you forever curious about what makes something shareable?
- Do you get energy from achieving a goal with a team?
The Senior Manager, Referral Marketing will supercharge our growth by driving awareness, evangelism, and - ultimately - lead generation through creative and impactful referral marketing and events strategies. You will lead the charge in finding ways to cultivate a community of engaged entrepreneurs, making it easier for them to learn more about Justworks and help spread the word.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Building, executing, and driving a roadmap for scaling our referral program.
- Uncovering key insights about our biggest evangelists to create experiences that truly delight and deliver.
- Partnering with members across the marketing team and the company to identify and implement referral promotion opportunities through internal and external channels.
- Leveling up our referral tracking and measurement to enable data-driven decision-making.
- Leading our sponsorship and owned events strategy to increase visibility and engagement with Justworks amongst entrepreneurs in target markets and industries.
- Working closely with the sales team to develop and execute our field marketing strategy
- Overseeing and managing events budget and reporting
- Managing key community programs, such as our alumni network and non-profit grant to drive affinity and evangelism.
- Managing, developing, and inspiring a small but growing team of passionate marketers
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs.
As the Senior Manager, Referral Marketing & Events, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- A creative problem-solver who loves to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Ability to work across teams and influence those who do not report directly to you
- Strong understanding of how to analyze data and leverage insights to drive results
- Ability to build and create while operating in the gray areas
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and fearless
- Curious, flexible, and open-minded
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management, organizational and time management skills are essential
- Minimum of 6 years proven experience in strategizing and scaling referral marketing programs that drive significant business impact
- At least 4+ years of experience managing in-person events, both owned and sponsored, with a clear perspective on what it takes to create experiences that leave a lasting impression
- At least 3+ years of people management experience
- Comfort with a broad martech stack (Salesforce, Pardot, Contentful) and familiarity with referral marketing software
- Experience owning and managing a budget
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment