Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity
Quartet is hiring an experienced Sr Manager, Retention to join the Marketing & External Affairs team. This person will own engagement marketing across all established user channels (providers, patients and systems). The focus of this role will be establishing value add segments across multiple channels, including email, SMS and fax. The ideal candidate has a passion for segmentation and optimization of the user journey, and would be comfortable working in deep collaboration with copywriters, performance marketers and subject matter experts. This person will have a passion for growing a healthcare brand among patients, providers, and health plans in communities nationwide, analyzing, testing and segmenting across core audiences.
- Develop and activate targeted campaigns for Quartet’s customer channels, including patient, referring providers and mental health care providers. Lead with email marketing, extending into a multi-channel ecosystem, including SMS and fax.
- Evolve provider channels, with an emphasis on both growing supply and increasing the engagement of existing providers digitally
- Work with Performance Marketing and Product teams to ensure cohesion of experience across shared channels
- Liaise with Markets, Care Options and Care Navigation teams to plan, execute and measure efficacy of campaigns
- Collaborate with Business Operations to set targets and validate digital funnel growth metrics. Effectively optimize against those targets
- Ensure alignment with business goals in relation to value propositions/CTAs, defining segmentation and drip strategies to deliver the most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time, while identifying and rectifying barriers to customer success
- Socialize plans for continuous improvement across Operations and Product teams. Incorporate lessons learned and industry best practices into future marketing campaigns
- 7+ years working in house on retention campaigns, with deep segmentation experience. Healthcare experience preferred, ideally across both provider and patient segments
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with the latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns
- Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) desired
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmentation strategies and database hygiene
- Business writing to translate and scale marketing solutions, engineering concepts that translate into multi-channel key messages through the customer journey
- Recent experience with Salesforce, Simon Data, Pardot, Mandrill and/or SendGrid
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.