Senior Manager, SEM at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
We have a cutting edge, expanding Search Engine Marketing team with high business impact and visibility, 9-figure budgets, dedicated support from Google and Bing, and wide-open opportunities for growth. We are looking for analytical leaders and SEM experts to grow our campaigns. Paid search advertising is our largest single marketing investment. We work to drive high performing marketing campaigns that test often and prioritize innovation.
The Sr. Manager, SEM will play a key role in Angi’s digital strategy and execution for the B2B side of the business. They will oversee a team responsible for launching, testing, and optimizing search campaigns. Reporting to the Senior Director of SEM, this person will be responsible for growing our network of service professionals, coordinating with our sales operation and product teams, as well as leading a best-in-class SEM operation.
What you'll do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations for our paid search marketing strategy, restructuring campaigns and optimizing bids, ad copy, landing pages and more.
- Oversee a team of analysts managing category campaigns for multiple brands across Google and Bing.
- Create a roadmap for continual innovative testing and ongoing optimization to drive efficiencies and achieve performance targets.
- Obsess over data. You will analyze performance metrics from internal database tools, third party systems, APIs, and data feeds to drive growth in profit.
- Think big picture, you will prepare, analyze and communicate performance metrics for completed projects to the team and key stakeholders across the business.
- Demonstrate flexibility in a constantly changing search ecosystem and stay apprised of latest trends and best practices.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant subject (e.g., marketing, math, economics)
- 4-6+ years managing SEM campaigns, ideally large-scale programs with consumer-focused experience
- Experience leading & developing a high performing team
- Excellence in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- A sharp analytical mind
- Master’s degree, SQL experience and/or home services industry experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $110,000-$130,000, commensurate with experience an performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world