Senior Manager, SEO & Organic Search Marketing
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck seeks a Senior Manager, SEO and Organic Search Marketing role to scale and optimize our organic search marketing as a customer acquisition channel.
As a Senior Manager, SEO and Organic Search Marketing at OnDeck on the Marketing team, you will:
- Enhance our current efforts and explore new opportunities to bring in new customers by evolving our SEO strategy, including refining and expanding keyword targets, perfecting our site content and technical infrastructure and enhancing our on-page strategies.
- Create new content individually and in partnership with our Content Marketing team to consistently publish high quality SEO-focused content, ensuring our content ranks highly, as well as collaborate with our Product team, to identify, prioritize and execute on enhancements needed for our public website to support SEO
- Be responsible for all SEO reporting and analytics on weekly and monthly basis, with regular monitoring of traffic, rankings, crawl reports, competitor strategies, and derived loan origination activity
- Regularly contribute and share insights and best practices from our SEO-related efforts; act as the “SEO Evangelist” internally to help create awareness of the power and potential of the channel.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in developing successful SEO strategies
- Experience working in a strong metrics-driven culture to measure the performance of SEO and past success in driving business results through SEO
- Knowledge of the SEO competitive landscape, best practices, algorithm updates, and other key drivers of channel success
- Success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to be a self-starter keen on taking ownership of this channel
- Is positive, flexible, and well organized to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Familiarity and previous experience with web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Full Story, Mixpanel), SEO-specific tools (BrightEdge, Conductor) and general analytic platforms (Tableau)
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**