Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The marketing and team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Senior Manager of social and community to drive the growth, development, execution and measurement of multi-platform social and community strategies for the Noom brand. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with internal cross functional teams and agency partners to deliver best-in-class content and community strategies for Noom on a global scale. The ideal candidate will be a consumer first, strategic thinker that obsesses over bold approaches and storytelling that drives consumer engagement and ultimately business results.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop Noom’s global community and Social Media strategy (including channel definition, purpose, messaging) by partnering closely with our Coaching and Influencer teams to drive advocacy, increase positive word of mouth, and increase awareness of Noom’s brand
- Lead development of social editorial calendar, translating the brand's voice into timely, inclusive and engaging stories that resonate across media and culture
- Partnering closely with our Comms, Coaching and Influencer teams to drive advocacy, increase positive word of mouth, and increase awareness of Noom’s brand
- Regularly monitor & report on performance, optimizing content accordingly. Develop internal dashboard to track performance at the post level, series level, and channel level (48 hour reporting windows).
- Translate the brand's voice into timely, inclusive and engaging stories that resonate across media and culture
- Increase our sophistication in earned media marketing techniques, understand their impact and to increase audience size, engagement and loyalty.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 7 years of social media experience in a brand, agency or editorial setting.
- Finger on the pulse of global and regional social and cultural trends.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, TikTok, etc.) and how each platform can be used most efficiently in different scenarios.
- Proven experience in a management role leading the creation and implementing digital / social campaigns.
- Ability to interpret data using established analytics and reporting tools to understand campaign performance and create actionable programs on socials, while educating senior leadership.
- Experience negotiating with outside agencies, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences, a plus.
- Experience managing growing social channels and communities for consumer brands (preferably in the health, fitness, subscription, or tech categories)
- Problem solvers who are excited and hungry to work in a high-growth startup environment
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 6x year-over-year, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture