Senior Manager, Social Media at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Do you thrive on using your storytelling skills to optimize the digital customer journey and drive demand? Riskified is seeking an experienced, dynamic Senior Manager of Social Media with a passion for storytelling, activating audiences, and analyzing results. This role is key to amplifying Riskified’s brand narrative through earned and shared social channels. You will develop our organic social media strategy and lead implementation, with a focus on data-driven holistic campaigns, integrated messaging, and alignment with business goals.What You'll Be Doing
- Launch a centralized global social media program, aligned with business goals and integrating efforts with paid social and digital teams. Leverage audience insight and platform expertise to define social media priorities, metrics and targets.
- Design and execute a social media strategy that resonates with our diverse and global audience, promotes our thought leadership, and optimizes the prospect and customer experience across our social channels. Drive adoption across key campaign moments, focusing on generating engagement and leads.
- Partner with demand generation and digital teams to manage social communities, sync organic and paid campaigns, and identify opportunities to maximize engagement throughout the customer journey.
- Collaborate with product, content and design teams to develop a content plan and calendar. Co-lead plan implementation and contribute to the writing/editing of blog posts, announcements and other social media content.
- Contribute to the communication department’s editorial calendar, campaign planning, measurement and reporting.
- Educate internal stakeholders on social strategy and best practices to ensure campaigns adhere to brand guidelines.
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing
- Insight on the latest social media trends and how to incorporate them into B2B marketing plans
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms, applying SEO techniques, and measuring social analytics
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprout, Sprinklr and Opal
- Excellent writing skills for B2B audiences
- Strong multitasking, project management and organizational acumen
- Responsive, responsible team player with a passion for teaching, learning and inspiring others
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.