Senior Manager, US Social Media
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers.
- Responsible for oversight, development and execution of the brand's social content strategies and plans, to drive consumer awareness, engagement and conversion while delivering against established brand KPIs/metrics. Oversees content strategy, planning and execution for all US owned social media channels
- Manages US social media team (Associate Manager, Social Media, Manager, Analytics and Content Designer) to deliver monthly social media content calendars aligned to overall strategy, goals and KPIs.
- Partners with WW Content team as well key agency partners to oversee all social media shoots and content production, ensuring all content meets brand direction and platform guidelines.
- Oversees monthly community management initiatives, including listening, content performance, and analytics.
- Collaborates with internal departments on requests for social content and promotions. Develops social media communications to support key business initiatives.
- Provides social media insight and knowledge during social paid media briefings with media agency as well as in support of overall brand campaign development.
- Supports execution of brand campaigns + activations in partnership with US Marketing team.
- Partners with Influencer team to lead best-in-class strategy, ideation, and execution for influencer integration and activations in owned and earned social media channels. Ensures close collaboration with Influencer team to ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Oversees Manager, Analytics to ensure social media analytics strategy and execution are aligned to the overall content strategy.
- Ensures content is measured on the right metrics/KPIs, are consistently utilized across both paid and organic social media content and accurate tracking is implemented to deliver accurate results.
- Ensures key insights and learnings are generated to enhance content development process. Oversees weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Manages monthly budget and reconciliation process, including purchase orders, invoicing and reconciliation
- Interact with US Marketing and PR teams to ensure marketing campaign integrations.
- Lead, coach, and mentor Social Media team – goal setting, performance reviews, and on-going feedback sessions are critical.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum years of 6 – 7 years experience in the social media/digital media space
- Must be passionate about working in the health and wellness category and prior experience is a plus
- Corporate/Client or Agency experience or combination of both preferred
- Must have proven track record of career growth and broad experience in various aspects of social media, with significant experience in social media creative development, strategy, and analytics.
- Image, luxury and lifestyle brand experience is preferred
- Strong presentation skills – both oral and developing them using Powerpoint for various audiences / levels. Needs to understand and utilize the power of story-telling.
- Must provide examples of developing and executing on social media strategies to grow audiences and deliver on engagement metrics
- Basic understanding of social media algorithms
- Experience with Native social platform insights and analytics tools (I.E. Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics)
- Ability to foster trust and respect of colleagues to influence decision-making and ensure programs / recommendations include marketing input / insights
- Agile mindset to continually improve and stay ahead of industry and cultural trends by staying current with social media trends and tools by attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of people management experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Must know latest social media developments, trends, and insights.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.