Senior Marketing Advisor, Expansion
Compass seeks a Senior Marketing Advisor to help with expansion marketing initiatives, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking for new Compass markets. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing and expansion teams and external vendors to execute initiatives, track progress, and ensure there is cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables for new market. You will be part of the team determining and refining marketing policies, processes, strategies, and best practices.
At Compass You Will:
- Assist in strengthening the Compass brand within the market by liaising with the advertising team to secure and establish advertising plans, marketing initiatives, and local branding
- Consult with existing Compass regions to build expansion marketing initiatives and campaigns in advance of market launches
- Liaise with the local Marketing Advisors to communicate and coordinate the delivery of initial projects and materials
- Assist with developing and implementing improved and standardized agent marketing policies and processes
- Monitor success of launch campaigns to inform future office openings by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts.
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
What We Look For:
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work with teams in other geographic regions
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time