Senior Marketing Associate at Share Local Media
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:42 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Lead end-to-end execution of direct mail activities for a portfolio of brand partners
- Manage day to day communications for brand partners & internal vendors
- Provide regular performance updates to business owners and serve as the channel owner in making recommendations, and sharing best practices
- Evaluate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow and test new channels
- Responsible for new client outreach and onboarding into our programs
- Develop and execute direct mail marketing strategies to efficiently drive new customer acquisition for our partners
- Evaluate campaign performance to optimize for cost per customer acquired
- Track program performance (quantitative & qualitative tracking) and provide strategic recommendations for testing and optimizing the program
No day at Share Local Media will be a same but a typical day could include the following activities:
- Developing a mail plan strategy for a new or existing client
- Managing the timeline & follow ups for any mailings currently in progress
- Status calls/meetings with clients & vendors
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or finance
- Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, brand & account management
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written).
- Very comfortable with analytics and taking a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Self-starter and problem solver with a get it done attitude.
- The ability to work independently and manage relationships.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and representing our company in client meetings with VPs and high-level executives
Read Full Job Description