Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Designer to join our fast-growing team and help us reach allergy sufferers across the country. You’ll take marketing campaigns from concept to execution, execute the Picnic brand thoughtfully and intentionally in every expression, and collaborate closely with marketing partners to ensure every touchpoint across the Picnic brand delights potential patients.
The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, collaborative problem solver that values results (almost) as much as they value best-in-class design. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that sets the standard for allergy care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people can truly love.
This role reports to Picnic’s Design Director.Some things you’ll work on:
- Own the direction of marketing campaigns across the Picnic brand.
- Collaborate with Growth and Marketing teams to reach Picnic patients in all digital mediums- Facebook ads, landing pages, organic social, emails, direct mail, and new channels (Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
- Support the development of new content creation such as overseeing photo shoots and ad creative done by third party vendors.
- Ensure the Picnic brand is carried out thoughtfully and elegantly at every touchpoint.
- Review performance of your work and make recommendations for iterations based on learnings.
- Help build a best-in-class design team that is aimed toward helping allergy sufferers.
- Customer-obsessed. You keep your end-user in mind when it comes to design and always work with their voice in mind.
- Collaborative. You don’t like to design in a vacuum and value input from partners across design and business. You like putting heads together to solve problems.
- Thrive in ambiguity — we’re quickly learning and iterating and have a lot of work to do to rewrite the allergy care experience for our customers
- Curious and iterative. If the first solution doesn’t work, you’re excited to find one that does.
- Results-driven and brand-obsessed. You want to push the brand to be the best it can be, and you take performance of the brand into account.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results; happy to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Motivated by working in a high-energy, constantly-changing startup environment.
- Excited about Picnic’s mission to make access to allergy relief easier and more affordable for millions of people
- 3+ years of design experience, particularly in marketing or advertising-focused roles
- A track record of successful partnership with marketers and business teams
- Understanding of best practices for advertising across paid and organic social and general D2C marketing.
- Knowledge and experience with standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Experience working in fast-growing D2C/ Ecommerce companies
- Experience or interest in photography, videography, illustration or animation is a bonus, but not required for this role.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.