Senior Marketing Designer at SIMON
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Senior Marketing Designer to design high-quality, high-concept marketing collateral across digital and print, aligned with the look and feel of our award-winning financial platform. Candidates must have a strong eye for design and possess technical skills to fluidly align various design needs with SIMON’s evolving brand narrative. This role will sit within the creative UX & Design team, with access to and training to leverage all creative assets and will serve as a dedicated resource to the brand marketing and sales marketing teams.
In addition to helping build a comprehensive Brand Design Library to be leveraged by other team members, this role’s core responsibilities will focus on immediate deliverables to further digital marketing (e.g., designs for social media, advertising, and email), corporate visual identity application (e.g., letterhead, media kit, company fact sheets, speaker biographies, thought leadership bios), and collateral for sales enablement (e.g., core presentation templates, platform screenshots, tradeshow backdrops, and new forms of content). You will own the end-to-end design production process—from receiving creative brief requests to conceptualizing and delivering scalable designs with your top-notch production skills.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Work directly with marketing department heads to understand goals and establish reasonable project timelines
- Ensure visual continuity with UX & Design assets throughout the production process while helping to evolve and document design brand systems to be leveraged by colleagues
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and ensure optimal design execution
- Expertly and consistently deliver high-caliber design templates and framework kits for scalable production across digital and print applications
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing designs to deliver greater efficiency for yourself and for respective marketing teams
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design work with an advertising/creative agency, production house, or in-house design department
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field
- A strong visual portfolio that demonstrates your strong craft, attention to detail, and conceptual thinking
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while ensuring high-quality work with strong attention to detail
- A passion for all aspects of design, including conceptual thinking, brand identity, typography, and imagery
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and knowledge of HTML
- Fintech startup background
- Experience with 3D rendering tools such as Maya 3D a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.