Senior Marketing Designer at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Designer to help build our newest brands through creative, patient-first marketing design. You’ll work across our brands to take marketing campaigns from concept to execution, implementing the brand thoughtfully and intentionally in every expression, and collaborating closely with marketing partners to ensure every touchpoint across the NewCo brands delights potential patients.
The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, collaborative problem solver who values results (almost) as much as they value best-in-class design. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that sets the standard for chronic condition care.
What you get to do every day
- Bring the brand vision to life across all our channels and driving early patient engagement
- Own the execution of marketing campaigns across our newest brands, which means constant testing, learning and iteration
- Collaborate with marketing teams on campaigns to reach patients in all digital mediums, including Facebook ads, landing pages, organic social, emails, direct mail, and new channels we may test
- Support the development of new asset creation such as overseeing photo shoots and ad creative done by third party vendors.
- Ensure the brand is carried out thoughtfully and elegantly at every touchpoint, staying equally focused on growth and quality.
- Review performance of your work and make recommendations for iterations based on learnings.
What you bring to the role
- 4+ years of design experience, particularly in marketing or advertising-focused roles
- A track record of successful partnership with marketers and business teams
- Understanding of best practices for advertising across paid and organic social and general D2C marketing; added bonus if you have experience with B2B marketing
- Knowledge and experience with standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Experience working in fast-growing D2C and/or health-focused companies
- Experience or interest in photography, videography, illustration or animation is a bonus, but not required for this role.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors, temps, and interns are not eligible for benefits.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*