Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class marketing team at Zocdoc. In this role, you will lead the direction and growth of Zocdoc’s paid audio media channels through the planning, execution, optimization, and scaling of audio marketing to successfully communicate the value of Zocdoc and grow our patient base.
Reporting into the Head of Offline Performance Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager of Audio will be responsible for driving performance across all paid audio media channels, including podcast, streaming audio, and traditional radio. The individual will own a multi-million dollar audio budget, and will work closely across internal cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives through campaign executions, optimizations, analysis, and reporting. The ideal candidate has robust hands-on experience in performance audio marketing across multiple audio sub-channels, including leading the audio strategy directly for a brand or as an agency partner.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Eager to own and grow a multi-million dollar paid audio channel
- Passionate about the audio industry and enjoy staying up to date on the latest trends and developments
- Someone with a strong attention to detail, and outstanding written, oral and organizational skills
- Motivated by using data and analytics to solve business problems and find opportunities
- A creative problem solver who never gets discouraged by setbacks
Your day to day is...
- Driving Zocdoc’s audio marketing strategy while efficiently scaling a multi-million dollar program budget
- Owning audio channel measurement, optimization, forecasting, and budgeting
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Communicating audio channel results and priorities across the organization
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7-10 years of audio marketing experience, preferably at a brand or agency focused on high growth / performance
- 2 years experience as a manager or mentor helping to develop team members
- A proven track record managing cross-functional teams to grow multi-million dollar marketing channels
- A demonstrated track record of successfully testing audio channels, managing sizable budgets, scaling audio campaigns, and implementing robust marketing strategies
- The ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- A bachelor degree, preferably in a business or analytical focus
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.