Squarespace is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the execution of our marketing campaigns as we expand across Australia and New Zealand. A founding member of the ANZ marketing team, you’ll collaborate with local agencies and the NYC-based marketing team to plan & execute localized, integrated marketing campaigns that include TV, performance channels, audio streaming, out of home, events and partnerships, PR, CRM, paid social, and community building efforts.
You will be based remotely in Sydney or Melbourne, and will report to the Head of Marketing, Australia & New Zealand.
- Be the voice of Australian and New Zealand customers. Turn data into actionable insights to unlock growth
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional and agency partners, manage internal communications and document learnings
- Assist the development of growth strategy across Australia and New Zealand
- Facilitate the localization of global marketing strategy
- Build Squarespace’s cultural relevance through the planning and execution of strategic events, partnerships, and community initiatives
- Correspond with active partners, customers and vendors to secure their collaboration in marketing initiatives
- Manage, and cultivate great relationships with local agencies (briefing, strategic direction and executional oversight)
- Help drive growth and impact across all major international KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, and retention
- 6+ years of broad marketing and/or advertising experience.
- Proven success building brands that are differentiated, relevant and sustainable
- A track record of managing and cultivating relationships with agency partners
- Deep knowledge across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Understanding of localization and how cultural perspectives influence marketing plans
- Flexibility to travel internationally as needed
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.