Senior Marketing Manager, Growth (SEM) - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
We have ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we are looking for a strategic and seasoned VP Product to help lead the next evolution of the Keeps business.
This role will be tasked with scaling our SEM marketing program efficiently by driving forward strategies that are currently working while also identifying untapped opportunities. While this role will be mainly tasked with driving our SEM program, there will also be an opportunity to expand beyond this skill set by learning and owning TV as a channel. Guided by experts within our growth team, you will learn to manage and optimize TV while working closely with our agency to develop a holistic TV strategy.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, and have a strong understanding of the intricacies of search. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never sacrificed.You will:
- Lead the strategy and execution of Keeps’ search campaigns including managing our SEM agency, reporting, and optimizations
- Dive into our SEM account to uncover opportunities, analyze performance, and implement high level strategies with our external SEM agency
- Scale campaigns by developing a roadmap and A/B experimentation framework to test new hypotheses, reduce CAC, and increase LTV of customers
- Collaborate with growth team on sale strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other cross-functional initiatives
- Create weekly KPI reports to identify trends, efficiencies, and opportunities that can help us scale; communicate and share learnings to the broader team
- Leverage data to spot opportunity areas and ideas for new tests
- Optimize landing pages to increase conversion rates and ensure the tailored messaging of the ad is carried through to the website
- Learn how to effectively manage the TV channel, including linear and OTT, to broaden your growth experience and own a larger part of the marketing mix
- Have 4+ years of startup or agency experience managing SEM campaigns from strategy to execution, with an in-depth understanding of Google Ads
- Have demonstrable experience growing and scaling SEM budgets beyond $500k/mo
- Are highly organized and comfortable managing multiple projects along with external partner relationships simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, unafraid to take on new challenges and comfortable wearing a variety of hats
- Believe in a cycle of iteration and testing, using structured testing to inform decisions and improve performance over time
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, using the connection between creative, targeting, and landing page optimization as a key approach to drive conversions
- Are passionate about data, analysis, and reporting to find efficiencies at a granular level, as well as to take a step back and identify trends and insights to capitalize on (Google Analytics experience required; preferred experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau!)
- Are customer-centric — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and represent them in your work
- Bonus points for experience managing other growth channels, especially TV
- Experience scaling YouTube Trueview a plus
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.