BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at http://www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Mid-Market to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP Growth, this role will be directly responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy that drives Mid-Market and Partner demand and revenue growth. This role will be responsible for deeply understanding their customer segment, and creating compelling, customer-centered messaging and positioning that speaks to customer problems and solutions. This role will take that messaging and implement it through programs and end-to-end campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, conversion, expansion, and retention for the segment. This role will work cross-departmentally within the Marketing organization and build close working relationships with their key counterparts within the Sales and Customer Success organization.
The ideal candidate for this role has past experience marketing in a B2SMB setting and building partner program, and is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, demand generation engines. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
- Develop and execute go-to-market marketing strategies to drive Mid-Market and Partner revenue growth
- Build and deliver an integrated go-to-market plan for the Mid-Market market segment
- Build a partner program and drive participation in the program as well as revenue through the program
- Identify, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement, activation, conversion, expansion and retention
- Develop customer-centric communications strategies and compelling content to elevate the customer journey and engage customers
- Identify and track measurable growth metrics (upsell, cross-sell, churn) for your lifecycle programs that you test, scale and report regularly to senior management.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk
- Build effective, scalable systems and process to navigate rapid growth/change
- Identify new opportunities for growth, acquisition, expansion and retention on an ongoing basis
Skills and Attributes
- 7+ years experience marketing technology to SMBs, with at least 5+ years focused on Mid-Market and/or Partner channel; hospitality experience is a plus
- Proven experience managing multi-channel, B2B marketing programs targeting mid-market/enterprise level accounts.
- Must have hands on experience building integrated marketing plans and managing marketing campaigns and tactics to completion
- Deeply skilled in strategic storytelling
- Previous experience collaborating with highly driven sales teams as demonstrated through a solid understanding of sales funnel and obsession about optimizing and scaling its end-to-end success
- Experience running ABM programs
- Creative and collaborative mentality, eager to implement feedback and ideas from the broader marketing team, sales team and other internal stakeholders.
- A self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker that can adapt to new marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong project management, analytical and collaborative skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot or similar marketing automation is preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.