Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class Marketing team at Zocdoc -- and we’re growing fast! As Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll play an impactful role on our B2B team, helping us recruit more doctors across the US. Reporting to the Head of Provider Marketing, this role will oversee all marketing channels for our Local (SMB) audience -- including email, direct mail, SEM, social media, affiliate, and more. They’ll also help build and manage a team of channel managers to own programs as they mature. The Senior Marketing Manager will be accountable for delivering regular lead volume, maintaining target CPAs, coordinating with sales leadership, leading creative campaign creation, and reporting results to a senior or executive audience. It’s a great opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer with a blend of left- and right-brain thinking to make a big impact in a key part of the business.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Excited about direct response marketing, and solving the puzzle of how to repeatedly engage a B2B audience through multiple avenues
- Able to see the big picture and translate high-level strategy into operational tactics across many channels
- A hands-on marketer who likes rolling up your sleeves and leading by example
- Comfortable with both the creative and analytical side of marketing -- able to manage development of new campaigns as well as optimize performance
- Highly organized and autonomous; you enjoy owning multiple projects and take pride in being able to keep all the plates spinning
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this last year went, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is...
- Managing a multi-channel marketing program that drives consistent lead volume and sales conversion. Understanding the nuances of each channel, as well as how they roll up to overall performance
- Feeding the marketing machine! Staying two steps ahead of creative needs, project timelines, reporting gaps, etc. to ensure consistent results month after month
- Managing channels and/or channel owners to optimize campaign performance, report trends, implement best practices, and identify new opportunities for growth
- Identifying and managing external vendor opportunities, negotiating pricing, establishing reporting and ensuring we hit target metrics
- Coordinating closely with sales, product and data teams to understand the impact of marketing decisions on key business outcomes
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns (experience with B2B or healthcare industry a plus).
- 2+ years experience as a manager or mentor helping to develop team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and people in an ever-changing environment
- Zocdoc is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this role is currently $140,000 - $170,000 for NYC positions only. Salary ranges are determined through alignment with market data. The base salary amount offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills. This role is also eligible for variable pay and equity. This salary range may differ in other states.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!