Senior Marketing Manager
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
- You have 5-10 years of marketing experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You have a thorough understanding of broad B2B marketing strategies and tactics
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to organize complex marketing campaigns across multiple business lines
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
- You’ll execute marketing initiatives across the whole company – including content development, digital advertising, media relations, product marketing, events and sponsorships.
- You’ll drive our visibility online by owning the management of our online presences including our website, social and other platforms.
- You’ll partner with the People team to build and execute an employer branding campaign that entices high quality talent to work at our company.
- You’ll directly support the Head of Marketing and Communications by serving as an internal input to the strategy and execution of our marketing and comms plans.