Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• You will be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution and optimization including all marketing initiatives in the US for product launch and beyond through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines with key deliverables for all creative and media campaign programs
• You will design and lead a growth strategy across all channels including (but not limited to) SEO, events, direct mail, email marketing, mobile native and web campaigns, etc.
• You will design and develop user activation campaigns and user engagement campaigns (including an influencer marketing program and across social media)
• You will design, develop and manage strategy, planning & execution of brand campaigns across the US that educate potential users, retain existing users; drive customer value; and enhance brand equity
• You will ensure we leverage the value of all of our marketing channels to their best (owned channels, earned media, paid media, performance marketing)
• You will own the Financial Promotion Risk & social media accounts in US
• You will closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with the department and company’s KPIs (cost per metric, ROI, acquisition/retention)
• You will establish a budget and allocate a proper and relevant spending regime for appropriate growth models
• You will build out an events calendar to optimize all potential participation and event coordination opportunities
• You will establish and maintain relationships with national and local trade organizations, as well as other potential strategic partners, evaluating key sponsorship/partnership opportunities that meet our critical business objectives.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
• You have a Bachelor’s degree
•You have 5-7 years of growth marketing experience, with a full understanding for comprehensive, integrated marketing initiatives
• You have experience working in a high-growth company (a plus)
• You have at least 5 years of project management experience
• You have a passion for design and creativity and know how to think outside the box to optimize growth opportunities for the company
• You’re a storyteller and know how to design campaigns that attract and retain customers
• You have experience with influencer campaign strategies and know and understand the market and the importance of this segment
• You’re a STRONG writer and verbal communicator
• You’re ambitious and want to grow your career and knowledge base
• You’re a team player, proactive and know how to contribute and make an impact
• You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness and brand equity
• You’re incredibly hard working, a self-starter, hands-on and keep cool under pressure
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description