Senior Marketing Manager at Clear Street
Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading businesses. Join the team making this happen.
We are looking for a marketer with a solid understanding of brokerage products to help us organize, package, and present our growing range of institutional products. You will help us understand what customers care about, how to reach them, and how to talk to them. You will work across the company to develop go-to-market strategy and product launches. This is a great opportunity for someone with big bank or brokerage experience, who wants to transition to fintech.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You’re creative, analytical, and collaborative.
- You know how to launch products, introduce ideas, and change opinions.
- You’re comfortable running large, complex projects and collaborating with team members across the company.
- You’re passionate about brokerage products.
- You’re unstoppable. You deliver results, no matter what.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, which may span marketing, product, operations, or strategy.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing. Experience with leading brokerages, banks, or similar is preferred.
- You have a strong understanding of B2B marketing, especially working closely with sales.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks