Senior Marketing Program Manager at Celonis (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a.
The Corporate Marketing Team at Celonis is looking for a Senior Marketing Program Manager to manage the execution of major cross-functional Marketing programs and initiatives. This role combines strategic program strategy, program governance, internal communication, project management, resource management, and process excellence. The Senior Marketing Program Manager provides the "glue" that helps the whole Marketing team work together on our most important projects.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders like Content Marketing, Global Events, Field Marketing, and Sales to ensure that marketing programs are being flawlessly planned, delivered, measured, and reported on - including to our Executive Leadership.
The programs and initiatives that this role will manage execution for include: the Celonis CEO Council and other executive engagement programs, brand awareness campaigns, "Category strikes" (major marketing moments that follow the Play Bigger category design methodology), product launches, and company announcements such as acquisitions and partnerships. This role will coordinate all of the processes, tasks, and teams to execute these types of initiatives with a high degree of precision and performance.
This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing Execution & Operations.
The work you'll do:
- Manage cross-functional marketing projects and initiatives end-to-end
- Create and enforce unified calendar and milestones for these projects
- Ensure that creative resources are properly allocated to external and internal teams
- Define and implement roles and responsibilities for all major projects
- Oversee project status and reporting (budget, performance) to executive management
- Closely collaborate with sales and across marketing functions to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient programs across our markets
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years experience in project management and program management
- Experience developing frameworks marketing reporting, analysis, and forecasting to support decision-making and improve understanding of marketing performance
- A demonstrated track record of data-driven analysis
- Experience with project/resource planning and budgeting systems for marketing, such as Mavenlink, Monday.com, Seismic/Percolate, and of course, spreadsheets
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics systems, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, Sprinklr or other social media measurement, and Meltwater or PR tracking
- Experience analyzing campaigns and measuring marketing performance based on KPIs like total reach, impressions, social media engagement and conversation impact, pipeline generation
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .