Senior Marketing Programs Manager at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
As a key member of the demand generation team, you’ll be responsible for developing engaging modern marketing campaigns that generate demand for Riskified.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted marketing programs and is adept at regularly analyzing program effectiveness to find ways to optimize program outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs that drive engagement within our target audiences resulting in a high volume of high-quality leads - including webinars, email marketing, paid media, etc.
- Collaborate with corporate communications and content teams on the development of annual campaign themes and supporting content strategies
- Ensure cross-channel integration of marketing assets resulting in a consistent and active projection of our key messages through both inbound and outbound channels
- Leverage predictive analytics and intent data tools and other leading edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects from lead to close
- Continually innovate on ways to reach our desired prospect audience with compelling offers
- Perform ongoing A/B testing and list segmentation to deepen understanding of target personas
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Implement digital marketing best practices to drive demo engagement and conversions
- Partner closely with BDRs and outside sales to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the buyers journey
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Help manage the campaigns budget and provide closed-loop communication about spending and planned allocations
- Manage schedule of ongoing campaigns and programs that support core goals for demand generation
- Stay abreast of competitor and market trends
- 8+ years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of success in developing the strategy and building repeatable marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation
- Proven success partnering with sales to drive pipeline and bookings
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.