Senior Marketing Strategist (Growth, TV & SEM) at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Job Location: 29 W. 30th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001
Job Duties: Thirty Madison, Inc. in New York, NY is seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing Strategist (Growth, TV & SEM) to lead our TV advertising and SEM efforts and act as a key part of our marketing team for our Keeps Brand, which sells men’s hair loss products.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee and lead the Keeps Brand marketing spend on TV, OTT (over-the-top), and SEM.
- Oversee and coordinate a large seven-figure monthly spend budget.
- Develop the campaign strategy and budgeting for TV, OTT, and SEM, and define KPI’s to measure campaign success and meet critical business goals.
- Lead offline & online agencies to develop media planning, and execution of TV and SEM campaigns to increase customer growth.
- Coordinate creative assets development for TV.
- Work with the creative team to make sure SEM copy is built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve it.
- Implement and analyze testing initiatives across different marketing channels.
- Review, analyze, and optimize the results of advertising spend and make decisions on what to continue and what to change.
- Use an analytical approach to review results using different attribution models.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels.
- Work cross-functionally with the data team for insights and reporting improvements.
- Own TV and SEM metrics and communication of progress to the Keeps' leadership team.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or any related marketing field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in any related positions.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency with the following:
- Planning, managing, and optimizing TV and OTT campaigns to drive user acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience with user acquisition and data-driven marketing for e-commerce or D2C company
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by an ability and experience using data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance.
- Experience working with three (3) or more of the following performance marketing metrics: CPM, CPC, CAC, CVR or LTV.
- Building acquisition and spend forecasts across different media channels.
- Developing and maintaining campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- A/B testing.
- Experience with three (3) or more of the following: Excel, Looker, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Ads or Google Analytics.
- Experience supporting or assisting with the production of TV commercials.
- No travel; No Telecommuting.
- No phone calls. No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR, Thirty Madison, Inc., 29 W. 30th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.