Wix Marketing Writers and we're extremely passionate about words and the way they shape our brand. Our goal is to create relatable, interesting, on-brand emails, landing pages, scripts, banners and campaigns. We run on coffee, inspiration and tight deadlines. Although we work hard balancing multiple projects, we still make time for (virtual) happy hours, parties and hangouts. We're all from abroad so we're a like-minded and close-knit team.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English with at least 4 years' experience in content creation, writing, editing and/or content strategy. You're passionate about technology and marketing great products in a creative way. You've worked at a large company and have a proven track record of marketing products. You can quickly write clear, meaningful content in a relatable, conversational tone of voice.
You understand the language we're creating at Wix and can seamlessly use it to write great content. You're a team player, amazing listener and an independent thinker. You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand. You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.
Please submit your CV, together with your portfolio or writing examples.
As a Senior Marketing Writer, you will:
- Take briefs, critically analyze them and use them to write creative, clear content for emails, landing pages, videos and online campaigns.
- Understand and embody Wix's tone and voice, using your understanding to apply them across all materials.
- Be a total professional in your collaborations with Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Broadcasts and many other teams within the company.
- Be the advocate of Wix users, understanding their perspective and intent and applying that thinking to creating content that guides them success.
- Write copy that meets Wix's brand goals and objectives, edit yourself and be able to give critical, meaningful criticism to your teammates.
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback.
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.