Senior Media Strategist
At SelfMade, we aim to transform e-commerce by making it possible for any entrepreneur to compete. We help small businesses and entrepreneurs grow their business by using technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions.
On the Ads team we work to find a path to profitable paid media for our clients, starting with paid social. We are hiring a Senior Media Strategist to define what this looks like. In this role, you will work with Account Managers to develop high-potential clients and will build a playbook for growth through paid channels for our entire customer set.
SelfMade is building the platform to be just what you need to scale your online business. Paid acquisition is mission critical to fulfilling this statement and this role will define our ability to do so.
SelfMade values constant improvement and communication that is honest, thoughtful and kind. We have an inclusive, innovative, and inspired workplace, driven by our passion for our customers' success.
- Drive research and testing in order to establish media buying best practices for reaching ROI+ by customer goal, vertical, and maturity
- Leverage strong analytical skills to identify trends in performance holistically and on a customer level
- Lead daily optimization of paid social campaigns, develop and communicate recommendations, create ongoing strategy by client, vertical, and maturity
- Maintain professionalism and high quality of work while managing a broad, diverse book of clients
- Have 1-2 years experience in a performance marketing, paid acquisition, or growth role
- Know what it takes to scale a brand from $10k to $200k in digital spend
- Obsess over results and data
- Can navigate FB Ads Manager in your sleep; familiarity with AdWords, SEO, and other channels a plus
- Are comfortable working with large data sets in Excel; familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools a plus
- Are excited by the challenge of tackling unstructured problems creatively
- Want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced technology startup environment
- Hold an interest in eCommerce, social media, and helping small businesses grow
- Competitive pay
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- A balanced, inspired, and driven work environment
- Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA
- Citibike membership
- Subsidized fitness plans with ClassPass, HRC, and other health clubs
- Monthly team outings
- Fully stocked kitchen with groceries, seltzer, and cold brew on tap
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assessment and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.