We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Partner Marketing Manager.
Our ecosystem provides a unique opportunity for bringing our powerful mission to life at exponential scale. The Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) Team is sitting at the heart of this transformation and drives the incorporation of Celonis into our partners’ various go-to-market motions to accelerate the adoption of the EMS and ensure the success of Celonis and our partners.
Celonis is looking for a driven Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing Ecosystem team. In this role, you’ll oversee and develop communications across our Technology Partnerships.
The work you’ll do:
- Create and execute high impact joint marketing content and programs with strategic tech partners
- Developing partner specific collateral such as joint partner case studies, win announcement, joint value statements, partner sales decks, partner newsletters, webinars
- Collaborate with Brand, Content, PR, and Demand Generation teams to build and execute on partner content and communications
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders across Celonis partners globally such as Partner Sales, Executive Leadership, customers, and PR
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years experience developing partner specific communications for enterprise software organizations
- AWS experience preferred
- Experience with enterprise software content creation
- Broad knowledge of cloud technologies and partnerships (AWS, Azure, GCP, ISV partners)
- Flexible attitude, willing to work on both small jobs and high visibility announcements and launches.
- Inquisitive, self starter, willing to find “golden nuggets” that make partner content compelling
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.