Senior Performance Marketing Manager (Growth Team) at Smartly.io
Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
In this role you will be responsible for developing B2B media strategy to drive digital awareness and demand generation for Smartly.io. You will deliver integrated campaign strategies to support global markets with the objective to increase sales pipeline. As part of the Growth Marketing team, made of experts who live and breathe “Digital,” you will manage external media agencies and be responsible for the lead acquisition through paid channels.
Having a high interest in paid media, a strategic approach, and the ability to take complex requirements and translate them into efficient media blueprints is critical for success! The successful candidate will understand how to use data in thoughtful ways, and keep marketing accountable to drive B2B sales.As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager at Smartly.io you will…
- Own paid media strategy and integrated campaigns to drive B2B leads and sales pipeline with controlled cost per acquisition
- Translate marketing intelligence, personas, and content strategy into concrete lead acquisition strategies
- Build global campaign strategy across key markets aimed at activating awareness, consideration, and conversion funnel
- Synthesize core GTM plans and design blueprints to integrate Smartly.io revenue and brand objectives
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and maintain digital center of excellence
- Manage internal relationships, campaign briefs and rollouts, and implement industry best practices
- Continuously identify growth opportunities and channel optimizations to improve performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and other digital experts to implement program requirements
- 8+ years experience driving traffic and B2B sales leads through paid digital media channels
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Business/Marketing/Digital), Masters a plus! Business/Marketing/Digital
- Experience in integrating channel strategies (PPC, Social, Programmatic, Direct Buys, etc.)
- Strong strategic mindset with clear view on how campaign tactics can be maximized together
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (can‐do approach)
- Someone who is data-driven to the core
- Experience of managing agency and external service providers such as paid search, social media agencies
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]