Senior Performance Marketing Manager at Code Climate
Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 80,000 developers, and 1,000's customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams-- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with data to help them make important decisions.
We launched our second product, Velocity, to great fanfare last year. We’re now ready to focus on spreading the word about the product and the new space that it occupies.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Senior Performance Marketing Manager who can build and quantify lead gen efforts for our organization. They will be responsible for driving demand using multi-channel programs including email, events, social, webinars. This role will work closely with the content and product marketing team to increase Code Climate’s footprint in the growing engineering analytics market.You’ll be responsible for:
- Distribute content via appropriate channels to increase brand awareness and drive conversions
- Segment and optimize how leads flow through the marketing + sales funnel
- Create campaigns for all stages of the inbound lead flow process, including promotion, landing page creation, lead warming programs, and integration into CRM tools
- Own and report on key marketing metrics such as total leads, MQLs and SQLs
- You love the quantitative and analytical side of marketing
- You want to grow into a highly technical Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing leader
- You take initiative and find solutions to broken processes
- You’re resourceful and constantly researching new ways to solve problems
- You’re maniacally customer focused with a strong sense of integrity
- At least 4 years of performance marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience with both top-of-funnel acquisition (PPC, sponsorships, referral marketing) and pipeline generation methods (direct mail programs, etc.)
- Have built performance marketing processes from scratch and are familiar with best practices in B2B SaaS context
- Experience finding, adopting and working with performance marketing tools, including email marketing and marketing automation tools
- A deep interest in software development
- Prior experience marketing an analytics or BI software in any form is a big plus!
- Join a small team of around thirty-five people who love what they do
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.