Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our B2B Marketing team. This role would be responsible for advancing Talkspace’s positioning in the B2B market. The Talkspace enterprise business is a fast-growing area of the company tasked with expanding access to care through institutional buyers who can provide Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students.
Since the role will involve significant collaboration with Product, Sales, and Creative, the ideal applicant will be a highly strategic problem solver and communicator with 5-7 years of direct experience managing go-to-market plans in the B2B health and wellness space. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Strengthen Talkspace’s existing go-to-market strategy to enable easier comprehension and navigation across a growing portfolio of services
- Update personas and crystalize product positioning based on market research, customer insights and internal data
- For each key segment, manage the development and maintenance of sales enablement resources and content such as key messages, ROI, presentations, FAQs, and other collateral, across key buyer groups
- Partner with PR, Content Agency, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, and Creative to create new messages and branded content to support the buyer journey and customer life cycle
- Partner with Enterprise Product and Sales teams to build messaging and communication plan for new features
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute launch plans
- Develop deep understanding of the competitive mental health benefit market, including the needs and concerns of HR leaders, Higher-education leaders, Consultants, and Payors through direct research and insights from Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in B2B product marketing or marketing strategy role focused on the employee benefits space (healthcare or wellness required)
- Experience translating quantitative and qualitative data into communication strategies across multiple buying personas
- Strong business acumen to connect company goals to marketing plans
- Experience collaborating with sales teams
- Experience navigating Hubspot, Salesforce, and Looker for insights
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems and test new approaches
- Impressive time management and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Google suite, Dropbox, and Box
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.