Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining proprietarythe latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $3100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Kinnevik, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
Reporting to VP, Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Channel Enablement will develop the go to market strategy, value proposition, and communication plans for prospective and existing channel partners (benefits aggregators, ancillary insurance carriers, and commercial payers). You will use your deep understanding of the health benefits landscape of commercial payers and employee wellness benefit platforms to drive distribution of Spring Health’s services through our channel partners.
Spring Health value prop for prospective and existing channel partners, ensure it is well understood by them, and enable them to communicate well to their teams who then sell into their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead our Product Marketing efforts with channel partners: benefits aggregators and employee wellbeing platforms, insurance carriers, and commercial payers
- Adeptly work across B2B2B and B2B2C audiences to communicate the power of Spring Health to channel partners, and enable channel partners to communicate the value to their customers and covered lives.
- Develop the Spring Health value proposition for channel partners and their customers for Spring Health’s current and future Products, including messaging for customer-facing marketing, pitch decks, and enablement materials across channel audiences
- Create a narrative that summarizes the Spring Health value to Channel partners, and connects the individual products and solutions into a cohesive story
- Create content strategy and plans that enable the channel team to tell the Spring Health company and solution storyDefine and execute launch plans for new features and solutions
- Create a variety of marketing assets, including product demos, product overview documents, and customer presentation decks
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including product management, operations, customer support, marketing and sales teams to create a feedback loop as the voice of channel partners into Spring Health, and translate product capabilities to channel partners
- Leverage insights from customers, users, and competitors, turning them into into actionable insights for the company
- Support activities and initiatives that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of Spring Health solutions, across cross-functional teams
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5+ years of product marketing experience in health-tech, healthcare, or next-generation employer benefits
- Deep understanding of the health benefits industry, including benefits aggregators, insurance carriers, and health plans, including buyers and decision-making process
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the Marketing functionProven track record of crafting compelling positioning, messaging, and content to support marketing and sales teams
- Experience leading and managing projects across internal teams, including prioritization, optimization, and deadline-driven delivery.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.