At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
As a result of our exciting growth and momentum, we are adding two new humans to the Product Marketing team. Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about delivering products to market to fulfill our mission: To protect the integrity of the internet by verifying the humanity of every online interaction and disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team learnings, product reviews and progress updates to win in the market. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll own the product marketing responsibility for Application Integrity, a newly launched product designed to protect web and mobile applications from digital fraud & abuse. Application Integrity stops sophisticated automated attacks that focus on account takeover, automated account creation, new account fraud, fraudulent transactions, sensitive content scraping, content and influence manipulation, and more.
- Continuously optimize go-to-market deliverables for the product including positioning, messaging, competitive analysis and sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, and other promotional activities.
- Own content creation (e.g. white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.) to articulate product unique value proposition and benefits.
- Conduct market research, surveys and interviews to understand market trends including the competitive landscape to inform product, sales and marketing strategy.
- Together with the Product team, educate customers and prospects on product features and benefits. Deliver training and tools to make our sales team more effective.
- Serve as the brand leader for our Application Integrity product through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in technology product marketing with a proven track record of product launches and successful go to market execution. Experience in cyber security is a major plus.
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge and engage in conversations with technical and business decision makers at top enterprises.
- Passionate about evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to diverse audiences.
- Proven strong experience in product marketing, and/or product management in an enterprise software company.
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans with measurable results.
- Metrics and data driven.
- Proactive and strategic and always ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.