Procore is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. In this role, you’ll partner closely with our product, web and marketing operations teams to bring to market new products and features that serve one of our fastest growing and strategically important divisions. You’ll leverage your curiosity around Procore’s customer personas, challenges, behaviors and data trends to draw conclusions and insights that help position our construction network, collaboration tools, and mobile applications against the competition.
You’re seasoned at developing and telling clear stories, identifying innovative ways to deliver content, creating marketing strategies and launch plans, rallying people behind your vision and motivating cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully drive adoption for your focus areas.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Platform and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of the customer and develop the marketing strategy for Procore’s construction network in existing and future markets with a focus on data-driven marketing to drive activation, first-time and repeat use, and LTV
- Build differentiated value propositions, product positioning and messaging to establish Procore’s construction network, collaboration tools, and mobile apps as a must-use solutions for the construction industry
- Partner with the Product team, helping them launch new features, explore new opportunities to package and price services and mobile applications for small to enterprise businesses
- Manage the customer conversion funnel and lifecycle by driving impactful experimentation and optimization across digital advertising, landing pages, social, email marketing, adoption programs and reactivation
- Collaborate with other product marketers and campaign marketing teams to bring the messaging to life in campaigns that drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and alternative solutions and share those insights with cross-functional teams
- Own the internal and external-facing messages for releases and ensure they are communicated to the market in such a way to clearly express the differentiated value
- Work with product management and UX teams to gather user feedback, do user testing and conduct surveys to help with the positioning of new and existing product capabilities that drive usage, revenue, and stickiness
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years of product marketing or experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Proven Product Marketing expertise, including positioning, messaging, launch strategy and execution, pricing and packaging
- Previous experience with free to paid models or two-sided marketplace that generated business value is preferred
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, and agility
- Strong presentation skills and ability to create a compelling narrative, paired with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as launching products and features to our internal teams or to customers in close collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its emerging technologies is a plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.