Peloton Germany’s Senior Product Marketing Manager will focus on planning and executing integrated product marketing campaigns in particular for our new product the Tread, across all channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email and Web) with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition, engagement and retention. Their primary responsibilities will include developing and executing campaign strategy, writing and delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development and managing campaign rollout, and program optimization. This candidate will also support local market functions including but not limited to budget management, insights, business-to-business partnerships, & more. Responsible for brief authoring/submission and creative reviews for both acquisition and engagement efforts, this person will work closely with media and creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Membership, Retail, PR, Product, Content, etc.) Key deliverables include German consumer journey strategy, short-, mid-, and long-term marketing roadmap, product marketing best practices, testing/measurement plan and owning pilots for new member marketing concepts.
This role is highly strategic and creative, and requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, product data, and local nuances to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative, and tactics.
- Partner with cross-functional leads (internal/external) on integrated campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, etc.).
- Leadership on the annual Germany marketing budget, forecasting and tracking marketing spend accordingly
- Partner with media team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels, including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations for strong market-specific results.
- Work with consumer insights leads to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing plans as a result.
- Partner with other brand/product managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective- and existing-Member marketing.
- Translate global initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results
- Deliver against annual marketing KPI targets in conjunction with global teams
- 6+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Professional language skills in German and English
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.