Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Product Marketing is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will bring our stablecoin and payment solutions - and their promise of greater financial access and inclusion - to billions of users around the globe. This is a new role, and we’re looking for someone who will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and business development teams to build and reinforce our stablecoin strategy, positioning, content, and roadmaps for product and marketing.
Stablecoins only recently entered the mainstream financial system, most recently with the launch of Novi, Facebook’s digital wallet, and Mercado Libre, latin america’s largest payments app - both powered by Paxos. Paxos operates the world’s leading regulated stablecoin, USDP, and our goal is to build a more open, accessible financial system by bringing stablecoins and blockchain-based payments solutions to the everyday consumer.
This person will report to the Director of Product Marketing. From customer journey mapping to messaging to product and client launches, this role will oversee all product marketing for our stablecoin enterprise solutions.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development teams to set and share product, marketing, and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct customer research, segmentation, and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launches of new features and clients
- Inform creation of content and marketing collateral to support the customer journey and drive sales
Your experience should include:
- 8+ years work experience including 3-5 years of experience driving product marketing in a B2B tech environment
- Interest and ability to understand the needs of fintechs and financial institutions as well as the everyday consumer
- Excellent project management skills and a bias towards action
- Crystal clear writing and communication skills
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- A collaborative nature and ability to drive alignment across stakeholders
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.