Senior Product Marketing Manager at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Rhino, you will play a critical role in our B2B2C marketing funnel. In this role, you will be a champion for our partners, own & develop messaging and positioning, and lead cross functional projects across marketing, sales, and product to drive product demand and adoption.In this role you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Rhino’s partners and the Rhino product-suite
- Define personas and audience segmentation for Rhino’s B2B2C users
- Create targeted messaging and positioning that highlights Rhino’s value propositions to each audience segment
- Lead and/or support the creation of sales enablement materials, videos, and other key content
- Partner with growth marketing to test new messaging across the user journey
- Partner with product and marketing teams to ensure messaging and storytelling is consistent
- Lead go-to-market strategy cross functionally for new product and feature launches
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, brand marketing or growth marketing in a B2B environment, preferably in the FinTech space
- Demonstrated experience understanding audiences using both qualitative and quantitative research
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Natural collaborator with strong project management skills, experienced at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to navigate ambiguity and build from the ground up
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.