Senior Product Marketing Manager at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing how we show and describe the value of Yotpo. You will be an expert on the product, compiling and constructing industry use cases, demoing the product, and producing engaging stories which highlight Yotpo’s unique value to our customers. You will own the central positioning for one of our products, distilling our value proposition into effective presentations for our go-to-market teams, case studies, videos, and pages on our website. You will also have heavy influence on our product roadmap, distilling key insights from the market into actionable feedback which helps our product team evaluate candidates for development each quarter.
- Create product positioning, value propositions, stories, and messaging that resonate with the buying audience.
- Ensure that your messaging is effectively used across all internal and external communication, through sales, customer success, retention, partners, and various marketing teams.
- Serve as a thought partner with the relevant Product Manager, delivering customer feedback, competitive updates, and market developments as an input to our roadmap
- Participate in the launch of new products and features, and explain why new capabilities matter to customers and prospects.
- Guide the execution of marketing campaigns, production of marketing content and sales collateral to best demonstrate the value of Yotpo.
- Write and produce key pieces of content.
- Speak in webinars and industry events.
- 3+ years in a high-tech product marketing or outbound product management role.
- Exceptional writing skills that emphasize storytelling.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
- A deep understanding of product and how it connects with customers’ business environment and needs.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while maintaining ownership and pushing forward delivery.
- Contagious energy and enthusiasm, that reflect on our teams and customers.
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.