Bizzabo is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our innovative Marketing team. In this role, you will contribute towards the development of the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower unique experiences at every event. This role is a combination of strategy and hands-on execution.You will collaborate with other departments on product launch and promotion strategy to communicate the value of Bizzabo's product to internal and external audiences.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 350 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, Montreal, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the messaging architecture of the firm; ensuring messaging is always up-to-date with the most current customer, competitor, and market insights as well as target segments and customer segmentation and persona definition
- Own, develop, and manage specific market-facing collateral like sales decks, product briefs, email scripts, and call scripts
- Support revenue marketing team with segment-based and feature-based messaging that supports awareness, consideration, and decision phase campaigns
- Partner with revenue marketing team to develop targeted acceleration campaigns
- Partner with product team from inception to launch on product features, with an eye toward company strategy, differentiators, customer needs, and ongoing transparency to the GTM team
- Empower GTM teams to translate company and product positioning into competitive advantage and effectively nurture prospects and close deals
- Produce and deliver sales and customer org enablement resources and trainings
- Partner with customer org to provide articles, how-to’s, and other resources to digital customer self-help resources
- Ideate, prioritize, and produce thought leadership titles, materials, and projects
- Drive product adoption
- Ideate and build tools that capture/quantify product value (impact on event organization and attendee experience) and enable friction-less renewals
- Research, distill, and disseminate competitive and industry trends
- Identify revenue opportunities and build revenue models( ie new use cases, restructured partnerships, new features, or reimagined audience segments)
- Engage, empower, and activate the GTM and commercial ecosystem, including partner, customer lifecycle marketing, sales, customer success, and loyalty/advocacy infrastructure.
- Connect and interlock stakeholders (product, sales, customer success, accounts, enablement) around strategic GTM programs and messaging.
- Participate in campaign briefs, ensuring personas and products are defined per campaign
Who you are:
- Experienced in developing presentations and messaging
- Strategic, analytical thinker and disciplined tactician
- Creative marketer and storyteller
- Highly skilled at developing polished client-facing deliverables under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated expertise in writing short- and long-form product marketing content
- Proficiency writing about technology solutions, ideally for a marketing persona
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - should be comfortable training and influencing