Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product gives organizations the freedom to work with their data as needed while supporting a wide breadth of users and use cases. Our collective goal is to provide power to the analytic builders and insights to everyone. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics.
The company’s obsessive commitment to customer success and constant innovation are just part of the reason that Sisense is globally recognized by our customers! The Sisense Data & Analytics Platform empowers data, product and business teams from organizations around the globe to drive digital transformation by dramatically reducing both the time and effort needed along the entire analytics workflow. We empower these teams to use deep analysis and machine learning to transform even the most complex data into AI-powered apps that drive end-user exploration and engagement, leading to wider user adoption and better ROI.
Sisense has thousands of customers across the globe, which are the undisputed data leaders in their industries: Tinder and Flexport leverage Sisense for advanced analytics and data science on top of big cloud data sets, Philips and Nasdaq embed Sisense as the analytical engine of their products, and Salvation Army uses Sisense to rapidly build operational analytic apps to run the business leveraging complex data.
The Go-to-Market Team:
The Go-to-Market team at Sisense serves as a unique connection point between key areas of the business bridging the expertise in the product, marketing, and sales organizations to deliver differentiated messaging and go-to-market strategies. We are chartered with a number of important strategic activities including market research, competitive analysis, analyst relations, product messaging, buyers journey support, thought leadership and event content, community development as well as field enablement.
What we are looking for:
Every member our team requires a unique blend of skills that run the gamut from heads-down researcher to on-stage presenter and everything in between. For this role, we are looking for someone who has specific expertise creating best-in-class programs that empower our internal stakeholders, customers, and partners around the world so they can invest with confidence in our products and services.
What Will You Do?
- Develop strong, compelling, credible and consistent positioning and messaging that differentiates Sisense products and services in the market
- Ownership of messaging development and execution across teams that reflect pre-release product to post-launch launch activities, including solution concepts, nomenclature, collateral, technical whitepapers, blog posts, and sales training.
- Support Marketing, Sales and Partner teams with the creation of a rich suite of collateral including engaging product video demonstrations, content and value-based selling tools, e.g., ROI, solution sheets, use cases, white papers, presentations and more.
- Enable the sales team by communicating the product value proposition and develop sales tools that support the selling process of Sisense products
- Develop deep understanding of the space and trends within BI ecosystem
- Influence product development according to market research, competitive research and analysis.
- Foster deeper awareness for the company and our products by delivering briefings or holding inquiries with the global analyst community
- Review and comment on market research and competitive analysis relating this unique buying persona.
Go to Market
What Should You Have?
- 5+ years deep experience in a similar area of expertise or a similar role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI), Business Analytics and/or Big Data
- Ability to empathize, understand and work with multiple perspectives or points of view.
- Extremely well organized. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs with a sense of ownership to deliver on-time within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to synthesize lots of information into coherent themes. You are not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
- Excellent presentation skills in a variety of delivery modes - from webinars to in-person center stage
- Ability to influence sales on market positioning, product positioning and product messaging
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization within a multicultural, international environment.
- Highest ethical standards consistent with the policies and values of the company