Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are searching for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who is creative, driven, inquisitive, and with a bit (or a lot) of moxie. The thought of a blank canvas excites you and you could not be happier building something with your own two hands that will ultimately impact the success of our marketing and sales teams and the company as a whole.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work across departments and drive go-to-market plans. You’ll articulate the unique value proposition of Remesh’s product/solution to clients and prospects - in a variety of mediums throughout their buyer journey.
- Owning product marketing launch plans (both internal and external) across multiple departments: product, marketing, sales/sales enablement and customer success
- Working with the creative team to produce on-brand and powerful marketing assets with consistent product messaging, by persona. External assets will range from decks, collateral, videos, and more
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive buyer and user personas to create clear and concise value proposition/messaging
- Performing win-loss analysis, competitive intelligence, and market analysis. Translate these initiatives into actionable tools, campaigns and other programs
- Formalizing and maintaining our case study and testimonial program
- 4-7 years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience with managing a start to finish product launch
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Pragmatic Marketing certified preferred
- Experience in the market research space
- Pricing and packaging experience is a huge plus!
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District