Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Would you love to spearhead the development and execution of Reonomy's newest offerings? There's no better time to join our rapidly evolving organization!
As Reonomy's Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll be the dynamic driving force behind our go-to-market strategies, along with Sales and Client Success enablement across the company's mid-market and enterprise product lines.
You'll also bridge the gap between our Technology and Revenue teams to ensure Reonomy's messaging and brand are appropriately represented, from research and development to launch and enablement.
- Lead the execution of Reonomy's mid-market and enterprise go-to-market strategies
- Effectively communicate product roadmaps and strategies to the organization
- Develop Reonomy's lead generation materials and collateral
- Spearhead the development of our mid-market and enterprise support materials
- Refine the positioning, pricing and packaging of our mid-market and enterprise product lines
- 2-3+ years experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS company (Proptech or CRE experience is a plus)
- 6+ years experience in Marketing
- Experience implementing go-to-market strategies
- Creative flair with strong writing skills and a knack for developing collateral
- A marketing practices guru - you love keeping up with all the latest trends!
- Project management whiz who can juggle multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Exceptional communicator with a collaborative personality (you'll have tons of face time with different stakeholders in the company!)
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description