Senior Product Marketing Manager at Smartly.io
As a Product Marketing Manager you will...
- Sales Enablement & Training: You’ll own sales enablement for Smartly.io and will collaborate with our Brand and Content Marketing to create messaging, collateral and success stories.
- You will also be responsible for customer verticals (e.g. Ecomm, Retail, Travel, Gaming), supporting key Go-to-Market themes, defining new product opportunities alongside our Product Managers and rolling out new features alongside our Training team.
- Product Go-To-Market Ownership: You’ll own a product area and be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans of new solutions and driving adoption of the existing ones
- Voice of the Customer: You’ll represent and analyze advertiser needs, the rapidly evolving ad landscape and competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Commercial teams (Sales and Customer Success) to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy, as well as the Product Marketing teams at our partners Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
What we are looking for...
- 7+ years of experience in international SaaS product marketing
- Proven ability to create sales enablement collateral that stand out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Exceptional project management and collaboration skills in a high-paced, cross-functional environment