As Dynamic Yield’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading marketing initiatives that turn prospects into buyers and customers into brand advocates. From analyzing the competitive landscape to crafting messaging and positioning around new products all the way through training the sales org and reporting on our efforts – this role requires no stone be left unturned.
The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail and thinks critically about how we can best differentiate ourselves in the market, and then makes it happen. They are also able to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, which is crucial. An expert in how buyers buy, this individual turns criteria for an enterprise solution like ours into knowledge and resources the Sales team can then use to inform the decision-making process.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that reports to the VP of Global Marketing and works very closely with the CEO and other leaders on the executive team.
- Sales Enablement: Ensure our Sales team is fluent in how we communicate the value proposition of our products and services and develop the tools that will support the selling process of those offerings.
- Customer Marketing: Build meaningful relationships with our customers, allowing you to secure testimonials as well as written and video case studies that turn their experience with Dynamic Yield into positive brand stories that instill confidence in other buyers.
- Buyer Enablement: Understand who our buyers really are, what problems they are facing, and how we can support them during evaluation with the right educational content and tools.
- Thought Leadership and Copywriting: Produce and deliver product-focused content including web copy, blogs, byline articles, data sheets, decks, guides, and more. Support seminars, webinars, industry events, and company events as needed.
- Field and Partner Marketing: Work closely with our Channels team and robust network of solutions and technology partners to develop ongoing awareness and demand generation programs around our joint offerings.
- Analyst Relations: Establish and maintain relationships with key industry analysts from organizations like Forrester and Gartner to solidify our placement in vital reports and research around our category.
- Go-To-Market Execution (GTM): Facilitate cross-team alignment and ensure a strong GTM strategy is backed by execution across Marketing, Sales, and Product Management.
- 5+ years experience in SaaS or B2B Marketing
- HTML / CSS / JS knowledge a plus
- Prior experience in conversion optimization, A/B testing, and personalization a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Team player, with an ability to collaborate with other key functions
- Can comfortably liaise with senior executives
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with a sales team
- Ability to lead sales, prospect and customer calls
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong self-learning skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law