Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We are looking for a highly driven, experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to play a key role on our team assessing new market opportunities, developing market positioning for our product, creating innovative sales tools and other enablement materials, and representing the voice of our customers. This role will be reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management.
The ideal person in this role will be an expert in communicating the value of technology features to buyers and users. Attention to detail and being highly organized and proficient in managing cross-functional teams are crucial.
If you thrive working in a fast growing, ever changing environment, this is a role for you.
- Define go-to-market efforts for products you own including the development of positioning, sales collateral, product demo scripts, competitive differentiation, sales process, and pricing and packaging
- Train and certify salespeople and other go to market professionals on product positioning, use cases, features and benefits, and the larger market landscape
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on your buyers, competitors, complementary technologies and industry trends
- Be a liaison between the product and go-to-market teams, earning their respect and ensuring the organization is well informed, educated, and prepared for success
- Set and measure goals and manage a cross-functional team in the execution of project plans
- Collaborate across Sales, CX and Content Marketing to identify ideal clients for the development of case studies across key product areas
- Work closely with internal teams, including product management and new ventures, and represent the voice of the customer to help set the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Represent the company and product at industry events and sales meetings
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience, with experience working closely with enterprise sales, CX, and product teams
- Knowledge of the marketing and advertising technology industries, greater marketing ecosystem, and enterprise SaaS industries
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written — are critical to the role
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- Specific experience in enterprise SaaS or marketing functions in retail, travel & hospitality, or consumer services industries is a plus
- Self-starter – able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties