Senior Product Marketing Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be developing customer insights, messaging, positioning and go-to-market materials for the BetterCloud platform and it suite of products. This role is highly cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnership with the product, sales, customer success, and partnerships teams to build compelling go-to-market programs. This position requires a self-starter with ideally a background in B-toB SaaS solutions who can run with direction and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, ideally in a B-to-B sales-led environment.
- Be a great storyteller by demonstrating success building company and product narratives.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives.
- Knows how to drive success working with product, sales, partners and post-sales teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong cross-functional collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Experience in the market and technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Technical acumen, preferably a candidate that has experience in platform and product related roles.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, and collateral that supports engagement across our enterprise and corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product and solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to create the strategic and tactical marketing plan to build and execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting as an SME in front of audiences both internal and external.
- Provide key messaging materials and assets to the sales and customer success teams to be repurposed for training of a rapidly growing team, both enterprise and corporate.
- Support general product and sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences and events and PR.
- Some Travel may be required throughout our 3 offices (once it becomes safe to travel again)
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.