At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Bank of America, and Credit-Suisse, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using blockchain and crypto technology.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will focus on marketing the company’s fastest growing product, Crypto Brokerage. After launching crypto features for PayPal and Venmo, the demand for this product has sky-rocketed and we need a B2B product marketing superstar to help us scale. This is a new role, and we’re looking for someone who will work to deeply understand the marketplace of competitors and customers, translating those learnings into compelling product marketing strategies. They will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and business development teams to build and reinforce what product marketing means for Crypto Brokerage - from customer journey mapping to positioning to product and client launches.
This person will report to the Director of Product Marketing and oversee all product marketing for Crypto Brokerage - helping to bring crypto features, and greater financial access and inclusion, to billions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development teams to set and share product, marketing, and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct customer research, segmentation, and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launches of new features and clients
- Inform creation of content and marketing collateral to support the client journey and drive sales
You should have:
- 8+ years work experience including 3-5 years of experience driving product marketing in a B2B tech environment
- Interest and ability to understand the needs of fintechs and financial institutions
- Excellent project management skills and a bias towards action
- Crystal clear writing and communication skills
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- A collaborative nature and ability to drive alignment across stakeholders
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing, fast-growing team!
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev
- Interactive Brokers Group Introduces Cryptocurrency Trading Through Paxos