Senior Retention Manager
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We have ambitious growth goals and are focused on continuing to increase engagement amongst our community, which is where you’ll come in. As the Senior Retention Manager you will be responsible for establishing our nascent email marketing program, defining the strategy and roadmap, driving key initiatives across the organizations.
You will report directly into the VP Marketing, and work closely with the creative, brand marketing, analytics, product, and engineering teams to establish the function.
As a Senior Retention Manager, you will:
- Drive business growth by building the Email Marketing function from the ground up
- Develop the overall Retention Marketing strategy including acquisition, transactional, and retention emails
- Define key metrics, set targets, and track performance of each email to craft insights that you will share with the department weekly
- Implement all tools that are needed in managing a sophisticated email marketing program
- Own the email marketing calendar and workflow, from concepting and coding to deployment and analysis
- Design A/B tests to improve key performance metrics and drive growth for the company
- Use performance analysis to inform our email strategies, such as segmenting customers, determining levers to increase LTV, and managing subscriber health
- Work with brand marketing and creative to design creative campaigns, leveraging content, unique events on Grailed, and other broader marketing initiatives
The following might describe you:
- 4-6 years of experience in a highly analytical position, 2 years in email marketing
- Experience with email service providers, managing email campaigns, and reporting results
- Deep experience in email marketing and customer analytics platforms (e.g., Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics)
- Experience in ecommerce
- Desire and drive to build an amazing company
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.