Senior Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate important decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and increase growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Are you endlessly obsessed with data? Are you able to see stories in numbers? Do you love challenging and fast-moving environments? If the answer is yes to all of the above, Suzy is the ideal next step in your career journey!
As Senior Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst, you’re responsible for building models that combine historical trends and real-time data to create revenue forecasts. Day-to-day duties will include developing and maintaining dashboard and dynamic reporting systems, identifying emerging trends, and making recommendations to optimize sales and marketing funnels.
- Develops and maintains data infrastructure for sales and marketing analytics and reporting: acts as the “single source of truth” for performance and forecasting metrics
- Partners with Sales and Marketing leadership to support quota and KPI reporting
- Coordinates with Sales and Marketing leadership to drive the definition and refinement of Sales and Marketing funnels
- Identifies levers for driving revenue growth and sales and marketing efficiency
- Coordinates with Sales and Marketing leadership to define attribution and marketing lead scoring models
- Serves as primary point of contact for Suzy’s Salesforce instance, managing the database and process
- Coordinates the design and roll out of analytical and reporting tools
- Recommends sales compensation frameworks (including SPIFFs) that incentivize desired behaviors
- Performs special projects as assigned, with emphasis on those that require data mining, analysis and presentation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, analytics, or equivalent
- A minimum two years of sales operations and/or marketing analytics experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Working knowledge in technologies such as Salesforce and/or Act-On
- Ingenious analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
Crain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.