(Senior) SEO Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a job to work independently and realize your own ideas? Are you fed up with fixed structures and endless hierarchy levels? Then Celonis is the place for you! The Celonis DemandGen team is growing and we are looking to add a revenue growth-driven, results-oriented SEO manager to take our SEO initiatives to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying growth and optimization opportunities for Organic Search and translating them into clear SEO requirements, recommendations and execution of the plan to drive successful business outcomes. You will be both strategic and hands-on in this role, with a strong ability to provide leadership for cross-functional teams and stakeholders in how we approach SEO. In your daily job, you are working closely with our development team and content marketing team, as well as with external marketing agencies to create content, improve the website, and establish a strong backlink strategy. You have a natural eye for detail and a mind that is analytical, and creative.
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
- ...offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming IT-supported business processes
- ...are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- …BA/BS Degree or higher (marketing or business administration preferred)
- …Minimum of 1-3 years professional experience in an SEO role, working in-house or agency, with proven ability to drive incremental growth in traffic and revenue
- ...Expert knowledge of web analytics and SEO tools
- ...Strong problem-solving skills and love to think out of the box
- ...Experience in successfully managing & leveraging agencies
- ...Strong project management & communication skills and you are fluent in English
- ...Experience in software/technology, ABM or B2B Marketing is a plus
- ...Experience in website development is a plus