Senior Social Media Manager at Bizzabo
Bizzabo is hiring a Senior Social Media Manager to nurture and manage Bizzabo’s brand and community across all social media platforms. This person will be responsible for developing a growth strategy that fosters meaningful connections with our audience of event and marketing professionals, while also driving brand awareness and leads.
This role is ideal for an experienced social media marketing professional who blends creative storytelling with rigorous data-driven performance analysis, always iterating and optimizing for the latest trends and algorithm changes. This person will be the social media expert at Bizzabo and they’ll have the opportunity to work across the company, including with leadership.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out a strategy to strategically grow Bizzabo’s followers across platforms
- Plan, create, schedule, and analyze all of Bizzabo’s social media posts
- Cultivate an active community across channels by monitoring for mentions, replying to comments, and amplifying good vibes in a timely manner
- Develop the social media components for brand-building and revenue-driving campaigns and events, working closely with colleagues across the Marketing team
- Experiment with new ideas for growing key business KPIs like social media followers, reach, engagement, website traffic, and lead generation
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting to monitor progress against growth targets
- Support Bizzabo’s employee advocacy program by identifying new ways to activate employee sharing and amplification of strategic content
- Work with Bizzabo’s leadership team to build and amplify their personal brands on social
Who you are:
- You have 5-7 years of direct experience managing social media programs across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, as well as publishing tools. This includes all aspects of content creation — planning, writing, editing, and curating. Video, photo editing, and B2B marketing experience is a plus.
- You have deep experience using social and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker) to measure performance and analyze for opportunities.
- You are proficient with social advertising tools (e.g. Facebook Ads) and you have experience implementing successful paid strategies and audience targeting.
- You are comfortable with strategic and operational work. You’ve built the social media strategy while still managing day-to-day publishing responsibilities.
- You are an expert communicator. You are comfortable ideating, writing, and editing independently and in collaboration with other stakeholders — always with high attention-to-detail.
- You work quickly and effectively under pressure and you enjoy a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.