SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
Be the voice of our brand on social media — engaging prospects, customers and influencers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
We are a global company headquartered in New York with offices in SF, Scottsdale, Tel Aviv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Kyiv. Although in today’s online world it really just feels like we’re one big online family!
The Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager is a critical part of our mission, helping spread the word about Sisense on all of our social channels, and engaging one-on-one with customers and critical industry influencers to help grow awareness for the Sisense brand. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced social media marketer, adept at owning the corporate voice of the company and responsibly representing it. We’re seeking someone who is well-versed in B2B and technology; who can think strategically but can also manage social channels in a hands-on fashion. Your mission will be to increase our brand awareness and engagement across all of our social channels.
This position can be fully remote or attached to our New York City, San Francisco or Scottsdale, AZ offices. The role will report to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing.
HOW YOU WILL RAMP:
Within your first week..
- You’ll speak with colleagues on the team, executives in the organization and internal stakeholders to better understand what success looks like.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Brand Marketing and the VP of Brand and Corporate Marketing to understand our strategic goals related to social media marketing, influencer engagement, customer advocacy and employee advocacy.
- Get a handle on current tools and processes, as well as historic performance metrics.
- Hit the ground running, by beginning to manage the process of posting, engagement, and monitoring of social channels.
Day 30 …
- You’ll partner closely with our creative, content, public relations and customer advocacy functions to help create an impact through “surround-sound” marketing.
- Collaborate with different parts of marketing (our design, content, PR and events team) and the business to source and create social media posts, copy, and design. Manage the creation of creative assets such as images, gifs and videos for our social channels.
- Find and curate engaging and relevant conversations from influencers and customers to create a more dynamic social feed.
- Work with your management to set targets and success metrics that will help the company hit strategic awareness and engagement goals.
Day 60 ...
- You will begin running a program that drives engagement with top influencers, partners, and customers.
- You’ll work to activate employees to amplify brands on social media.
- Begin regular reporting on measurable progress against key KPI (awareness, engagement, advocacy, CTR).
- Work with VP of Corporate Marketing to support and activate C-level executives and their social media activity.
Day 90 …
- You will be our company’s point-person for all-things social media, working alongside senior marketing leaders to represent the brand and all parts of marketing to engage and expand the Sisense community online.
- Be fully plugged into our influencer relations program, where you’ll be working to identify key influencers, find opportunities to engage them directly on social channels, create relationships, and look for marketing opportunities.
WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- Have successfully owned and managed every aspect of a technology company’s social media marketing — including social listening, post creation, posting, engagement, measurement and reporting.
- Proven success growing an influencer relations and customer engagement program via social media.
- Have developed a knack for translating highly technical topics into pithy, punchy and compelling social copy and design that will resonate with technical and business audiences.
- Engaged directly with top-tier customers to amplify their voices in our social channels.
- Demonstrated success in running a metrics-driven social media program
- Managed employee social advocacy to rally employees to amplify news and become advocates for the brand on their own social channels. Helped train employees on social media best practices and programmatically progress their skills.
- Gained deep experience in B2B and technology, preferably in analytics or data.
- Engaged in social listening to stay current, keep abreast of competitor behavior, and find relevant and interesting conversations for an opportunity to repost or join in.
- Mastered multiple social media management tools and employee advocacy platforms.
- Developed the ability to proactively manage your own workload with minimal oversight. You’re a reliable, accountable team member who knows how to get things done and meet deadlines.
- Cultivated the ability to deal with ambiguity and to work in an integrated fashion as part of a fast-moving, high-out and high-performing marketing team.